"The reason I was so terrified about taking her on was that when I first got the part I had women coming over to me saying ‘you’re not Elizabeth Bennet, I am.’ I think that’s why the character is so loved, because everybody who loves the book is Elizabeth Bennet. Or she’s what you aspire to be, she’s funny, she’s witty and intelligent. She’s a fully rounded and very much loved character. So it’s terrifying to actually take her on. But equally because I’d been obsessed I also believed that I was Elizabeth Bennet so I was the right person for it.” - Keira Knightley
Sure Elsa might know how to make a fierce exit
But Kuzco knows how to make a fierce entrance
Imagine if they had a kid!
Let it groove
Let it grooove
Cant hold back all the moves
- Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
- Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
- TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
- Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
- Black, white, blue, red or green?
- Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
- Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, highschool or college?
- United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
- Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
- Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
- English, math, science, history or art?
- Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
- Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
- Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
- Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
- Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
- Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
- Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
- Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
- T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
- McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
- Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
- Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
- Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
Born in 1989.
And l will always be there, old friend.